Keep It Moving
This five week Level 1 course will be ideal for you if you're new to yoga, or you'd like to refresh your understanding of yoga basics.
• Learn key skills for the different families of yoga postures - standing poses, balances, forward folds, backbends, side-stretches, twists and inversions.
• Practice spinal warm ups, Sun Salutations, breathing and relaxation techniques. Start to feel more familiar with these movements, as you continue your yoga journey.
• Explore classic foundation postures (or ‘asanas’ ) to develop your asana repertoire.
• Gain insight into the poetic cultural heritage we appreciate at Lotus Leaf, in our contemporary western way.
• Leave each session feeling peaceful, relaxed and stretched.
Book here now in three simple steps...
Please note - places are limited and offered on a first come/first served basis.
Step two - pay for your course
Please pay for your course by bank transfer,
then email your payment advice
to receive your booking confirmation.
Lotus Leaf bank account details
Sort Code: 09-06-66
Reference: your name
Step Three - register with the practice
If you haven't done already, please return the simple registration questionnaire
Need a little help?
If you'd like assistance booking your place on Keep it Moving, or if you have a question about any aspect of the course, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'll be pleased to hear from you and happy to help.
Keep It Moving
Five Week Yoga Course
Beginners and Level 1
Five Monday evenings
Early class: 6.00pm-7.30pm
Later class: 7.30pm -9.00pm
at the Quaker Centre